This bell sleeve sweater is so cozy and easy breezy to throw on with denim and run out the door. The bell sleeve detail is so much fun and I love the horizontal lines in the sweater as well. I paired it here with my favorite pom beanie and my all time favorite blush heels – I bought two pairs just in case!!! Jax was having a hard time during our shoot and so we only snapped a few happy shots of him. I’ve definitely learned that a few pictures per shoot is all he can handle even at home! He is such a sweet baby, but a little spicy too like daddy!
This month has me thinking about resolutions and goals and new starts. As a new momma my perspective has shifted in so many ways that I never imagined it would. I’m sharing my 5 goals below!
- Stay at home with Jax as much as possible! This is my number one goal this year!! He is growing like a weed and I can’t bear to miss it! I’m reinventing my approach to blogging and business to work towards this goal! I have so many exciting things to share with y’all this year and can’t wait!!!
- Read a book every single month. I love to read, but often don’t make time for it. I’m a sucker for chick lit, a good mystery or an autobiography. I’m currently reading His Other Life by Beth Thomas, a mystery entangled with feminine literature with a British perspective and I’m loving every minute!
- Watch one classic movie I haven’t seen before. This month I watched Love Story and oh my goodness it was a good one. Ryan O’Neal stars in it with Ali MacGraw and its so incredible. I found it on Netflix or Hulu and it was so fun to watch and then talk to G’s parents about! If you haven’t seen it – give it a chance!
- Wash my face at night and moisturize with a good night cream. As I move towards my mid 30s I’m really appreciating the art of slowing down and taking care of my skin. I’ve averaged about 50% for this month which is much better than my .00001% previously. lol I’ve also dubbed Sundays skincare Sundays and focus on masks and exfoliation + an extra round of my Clarisonic. I’m also focusing on getting more regular facials. Stay tuned for my post tomorrow about my latest facial treatment!
- Getting myself back into pre pregnancy shape. Although I’ve lost the weight I’ve also lost most definition. Weight Watchers and the BBG app are powering my return to my pre preggo self! Stay tuned for updates on both!!
What are your goals for the new years?
SHOP MY LOOK